The information shown on the WCN website has been carefully put together. Nevertheless, completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed. WCN will not be liable for damages in connection with the use of our website.
Werkgroep Cardiologische centra Nederland (WCN) based at Moreelsepark 1, 3511 EP in Utrecht, is responsible for the processing of the personal data of the network members, partners, visitors of www.wcn.life and other contacts as laid out in this privacy statement.
Werkgroep Cardiologische centra Nederland (WCN)
3511 EP Utrecht
Data Protection Officer
Ms. Machteld Stroink is WCN’s Data Protection Officer. She can be reached at email@example.com.
From whom do we process personal data?
WCN processes data from the network members, partners, visitors of www.WCN.life and other contacts as a results of visiting this website, using our services and/or by sharing personal data with us.
Personal data collected by visiting our website
- Location data
- Information on internet browser and device type
Sensitive data that we process
The target group of WCN exists of professionals within the field of clinical research. We do not expect minors to be visiting our website. However, if you are a parent or guardian and you suspect us of having collected the personal data of a minor, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make sure to delete this information.
Why do we process your personal data?
WCN processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- To be able to call or email you, with the intention of carrying out our services;
- To distribute our newsletter;
- To settle payments;
- To be able to inform you about changes of our services and products;
- To deliver goods and/or our services to you;
- To analyze your use of our website to improve the website.
WCN does not make decisions based on automated processing about matters that can have (significant) consequences for individuals. This concerns decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without interference of a person, for example a WCN employee.
How long we retain personal data
WCN does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is being collected. We apply the following storage terms for the below personal data (categories):
- Network members: up to 2 years after canceling your membership.
- Partners and/or business relations: up to 2 years after our last contact.
- Website visitors: up to 2 years after your final visit to our website.
Sharing personal data with third parties
WCN does not share personal data of the website visitors with third parties. The personal data of the network members, partners and/or other contacts will not be sold to third parties, and only provided to third parties in compliance with legal obligations or when sharing your personal data is necessary to fulfill our mutual agreement. With companies that process your personal data upon our request, we put a processor agreement in place to ensure the same level of protection and confidentiality of your data. WCN remains responsible for the data processing.
Cookies on the WCN website
How we protect personal data
WCN takes the protection of your personal data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your personal data is not properly secured or that there are indications of misuse, please contact us at email@example.com. WCN has taken the following measures in ensuring the protection of your personal data on our computer network and website:
- The use of a strict password policy, including (multi-factor authentification) and regular software updates;
- The use of secured connections to our website (‘https’ and padlock in the URL);
- The network members’ website is carefully shielded and secured.